If you work in the private sector and are not covered by the Railway Labor Act (i.e., you do not work for a railroad or an airline), you can file your own unfair labor practice charges with the National Labor Relations Board. For further information and to download the appropriate forms from the National Labor Relations Board’s web site, click bere. Choosing to file charges against the union or against your employer is a personal decision which the Foundation neither recommends nor opposes. However, if you do decide to file charges at the National Labor Relations Board against the union or against your employer, please feel free to contact the Foundation for free legal advice regarding the correct procedures to use and the best circumstances under which charges may be filed. Advice will be limited to cases involving abuses of compulsory unionism within the charter purposes of the Foundation. To contact the Foundation, you may: * Send an e-mail to the Foundation’s legal department; * Fill out our online contact form for free legal aid; * Call the Foundation’s toll-free number at 1-800-336-3600.