The January/February 2008 Foundation Action newsletter is now available!
In this issue:
- Right to Work Foundation Helps Secure High Court Review
- Right to Work Foundation Launches New Cutting-Edge Website
- Congress Complains About Foundation Legal Victories
- Discriminatory Union Objection Procedure Smacked Down Again
- Foundation Helps Nurses Fight Illegal Retaliation
- Laidlaw Transit Drivers Kick Unwanted Union Off the Bus
Download the January/February 2008 Foundation Action PDF here.
The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation is a nonprofit, charitable organization providing free legal aid to employees whose human or civil rights have been violated by compulsory unionism abuses. The Foundation, which can be contacted toll-free at 1-800-336-3600, is assisting thousands of employees in over 200 cases nationwide.